Saturday, July 11, 2009

Introduction Story

Hello world!

This is my first post in my blogger that I gave name this "before bed time stories". Yeah.. actually I had some blogs in my account but I have not ever post anything there, and then I erased them. I also have another blog, named "Fikri Information Center". Wew?? Why it's named information center? Yes, at the first time I published this blog as an online billboard so all of my friends could access a bunch of information regarding academic issues and also download some course materials forwarded from lecturers.

Unfortunately, my posts were not only responded by a good welcome but also some claims and comments. Some course materials I have uploaded actually have a copyright and it was restricted if I violate that copyright. Then I banned all of my post and I changed that blog to a private blog which its' contents is my free expressions.

Maybe, now I will begin writing story in this page.. before bed time. This only will be an easy writings. Before bed time has to be a relax moment, so we can sleep tightly and have a nice dream.. :)

4 comments:

  1. welcome to blogger, fik! enjoy your stay!

    i'm the first one to follow you! yay! XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha.. finally I got a follower (hiks..)

    thanks to visit my blog.. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. fikri!!!! yes yes yes, improving our language skill can be channeled by blogging.

    keep on the good work, fikri the JALMI SUGIH. hahaha.

    ReplyDelete
  4. subhanalloh.. this holy english blog was spotted by "jalmi ipis". haha..

    ReplyDelete