Sunday, July 12, 2009

What will happened with my internship activities this week?

Last Thursday, I joined the internal meeting with other members of HP3 project which is my internship project. At the meeting, I have delegated to do some important action (wew) i.e. calling HP3 team to get contact persons in some departments in DKI Jakarta and North Jakarta municipal governments; calling those departments to make appointments for meeting and an interview the next week, and also-of course-writing the 2nd report.

Uh.. I don't know what will happened to me because my supervisor and her assistant would not be there in office in this week. So, I have to do this work myself without know how to bring this institution name and the appointments would be created!! I feel too 'junior' for doing this, but what can I say.. my partner in this internship also already began her work and may be doesn't know the problems more clearly, so this work refers to me.

Anyway.. I would try.. May this chance give me experience to create a good network environment for my professional career.

3 comments:

  1. good luck fik! show them how competent you are!! XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. unfortunately we are in the different project team, fik!

    coba kalo kita satu tim,, fanny pasti udah bisa membantu . hahahahhahaa boong denk.

    fik, as time goes, as experiences come, from those we learn a lot. OKAY jalmi sugih?? hhhee

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahahahaha... yes, of course. because I'm "jalmi sugih. hahaha..

    ReplyDelete